It’s strong, smart and exceeds the i-size safety standard.
New REBL plus 360° car seat cleverly converts so that your little one can ride safer for longer rear facing. Crafted to provide premium protection as they grow—with seriously secure enhancements like steel strength technology—you can relax and enjoy every magical moment that goes along with each ride, from birth all the way up to 4 years of age.
- Nuna Rebl Plus is certified in accordance with ECE044/04 and i-Size.
- rear facing: 40 to 105 cm, birth to four years/child weight 18.5 kg
- forward facing: 80 to 105 cm/child weight 18.5 kg
- seriously strong steel frame and ultra-resilient, top of the line plastics that combine for superior protection
- 360° rotating seat
- one-hand seven position headrest
- included additional airy mesh seat and headrest covers
- integrated ergonomic footrest
- seat ventilation panels
- convenient harness holders
- nine position ISOFIX anchors
- meets and exceeds the i-size standard by allowing rear facing riding from birth to four years (40-105 cm)
- patented tailor tech™ memory foam and removable infant head and body inserts offer ultimate side impact security
- all over side impact protection thanks to Nuna’s smart SIP system featuring eps energy absorbing foam
- true lock™ installation technology make set up swift, simple and secure using a vehicle’s ISOFIX anchor points
- no re-thread five-point harness
- crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- integrated rebound bar helps minimize rotation during impact
- 360° seat and seven-position recline double as a level loading assistant
- colored indicators on the stability leg and ISOFIX attachments minimize user error
- product: h 65.2 x w 46 x l 64 cm
- product weight: 15.6 kg
seriously stronger upgrades…
- stronger in both tensile and yield strength*
- 20% thicker steel wall*
- 35% stronger steel frame*
*REBL plus upgrades in comparison to REBL
Care and instruction:
- Seat cover can be taken off and machine washable (max temperature 30º).
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water.
- Never mount the child seat in a seat with an active airbag.