The AxissFix Air car seat is as streamlined and easy to use as other i-Size seats by Maxi-Cosi, with a new level of unseen protection that kicks in when you need it most thanks to built-in airbags.
AxissFix airbag technology is the safest solution possible in forward facing Maxi-Cosi seats. Its advanced safety technology is invisible during normal use, so the only difference you’ll notice is your enhanced peace of mind. The seat combines latest i-Size safety regulation (R129) with 360° swiveling to offer the best ease of use. You can use it forward-facing or rear-facing (to approx. 2 years up to 87 cm) to suit your child’s stage of development.
- AxissFix Air is certified in accordance with i-Size, meets the latest car seat regulation with high safety demanding criteria.
- Rearward-facing from 61-87cm (approx. 4m to 2y)
- Forward-facing from 76-105cm (>15m to approx. 4y)
- 360° swiveling seat to make the securing of the child easier
- Simultaneous safety harness & headrest adjustment
- Central dashboard to select facing mode: for an easy switch from rearward to forward-facing
- Measuring height indicator: helps to know when it's time to switch from rearward to forward-facing
- Convenient belt hooks keep the harness open when installing the child
- Soft one-hand harness adjuster
- 7 position headrest adjustment: always a perfect fit for the growing child
- 4 reclining position in both ways: to provide best traveling comfort to total safety
- High comfy seat with dedicated comfort areas at level of seat, backrest & headrest
- Shoulder and crotch pads
- Built-in airbags: improved protection in forward-facing position
- Rearward-facing up to approx. 2years (87cm) for enhanced protection for head & neck
- Isofix system with Top Tether: for an easy and safe car seat installation in car
- 5-point integral safety harness to ensure high safety restraint of the child
- Indicators to ensure correct Isofix installation
- Indicator to ensure correct Top Tether tightening
- Compact design to fit small cars
- Made in Europe
Care and instruction:
- Never mount this child seat in a seat with an active airbag.