New Kiss 2 Plus seat is designed for rear facing fitting only. The seat ensures maximum comfort and safety from birth to 18 kg. This means that only one seat is needed from newbo to approximatey 3-4 years. Kiss 2 Plus is supplied with separate base, that may be very quickly installed with Isofix or 3-point safety belt. The infant seat can be installed without the base up to 10kg
New for the Kiss 2 Plus model is much improved memory foam padding in the seat, better quality on all metal parts, welding’s, paintings and finish on plastic parts. There is also a leather protection on the rebound bar added.
Kiss 2 Plus has passed the toughest crash test - the Swedish Plus Test. The Plus test measures the strain on the crash test dummy’s neck and the requirements for maximum strain are very tough.
The Plus Test has such strict requirements that forward facing car seats would not be able to comply with them. The thinking behind the test is that no children sitting in a car seat which is Plus Test approved would sustain any serious or life-threatening injuries in a collision.
- Kiss 2 Plus is certified in accordance with ECE044/04.
- Passed very strict SWEDISH PLUS TEST
- Can be installed rear facing only
- 0-18 kg rear facing installed with Isofix or 3-point safety belt
- Easily mounted with Isofix or 3-point safety belt.
- The safety seat is growing up with your child. The inserts can be removed after the age 1.
- Baby insert included
- Three easily reclining positions for each age, ensuring maximum comfort and safety from birth
- Green indicators ensuring that the Isofix base and car seat are fitted correctly
- When the baby protector is lifted out of its base and placed on the ground, it can be used as a soothing rocker.
- Built in push-handle and wheels, allowing you to transport your child for short distances in the seat.
- Five point haess
- Rear facing child seats provide a high level of safety. A rear facing child seat is five times safer than a forward facing child seat
Care and instruction:
- Seat cover can be taken off and machine washable (max temperature 30º).
- Easily removable and washable belt padding and head support cushion.
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water.
- Never mount the child seat in a seat with an active airbag.
- Never use this child seat in a car seat that is not equipped with an approved 2- or 3-point belt.