The new Cybex Sirona M2 i-Size complies with the new European requirements and regulations for car seats ECE R-129. This new "i-Size regulation" states that children aged 15 months and under must travel in a rear-facing infant car seat, which is seen as the safest mode of transport by many experts, including consumer and health organisations such as Which?, the ADAC and the German independent consumer testing organisation Stiftung Warentest.
The new, intelligent design means that even taller kids have plenty of leg room to sit comfortably. But it doesn‘t take up too much space either – the Sirona M2 i-Size can be easily installed in smaller cars. Additional features such as the one-hand reclining function provide extra convenience and make everyday use easier.
- Cybex Sirona M2 i-Size is certified in accordance with ECE044/04 and ECE R-129 (i-Size).
- rear facing from birth up to a height of 105 cm (approx. 4 years).
- forward facing from 16 months and 76 cm and above (up to 105 cm).
- The integrated linear side-impact protectors (L.S.P. System) fold out on the side facing the door, reducing the force of a side-impact collision at a very early stage of impact.
- 12-position height adjustable headrest with integrated haess guides that grow with your child.
- Energy-absorbing shell absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby
- Isofix compatible for one click installation with the isofix base
- Belt holder makes taking your child out of the seat easy
- One-hand recline function easily adjusts to the perfect position (rearward facing: 5 positions; forward facing: 3 positions)
- Length / width / height : 720 / 440 / 660 mm
- Weight: 14 kg
Care and instructions:
- Seat cover can be taken off and machine washable (max temperature 30º).