Concord Reverso is extremely easy to handle and suitable for children from birth to a height of 105 cm. This rearward seat fulfils the new European i-Size standard and provides the highest standards of safety with minimal weight.
Thanks to the separately cushioned newbo inlay, the seat is a fully fledged cradle for ages up to three to five months. Thereafter, without the inlay, it is suitable for children up to a height of 105 cm.
In terms of handling, the Concord Reverso is far ahead of other reboard seats. The convenient rotating wheels allow the leg supports and, in particular, the angle of sitting or lying to be adjusted. This can even be done comfortably from the driver’s seat.
As a rule, all the adjustments can be made from all sides and are marked with clear, mechanical red-green indicators, as is the Isofix mounting. In general, Reverso represents a new generation of Reboard seats. Its clear, tidy design is a visualisation of the new technology.
A circular lightweight aluminium protection frame with an inteal multifunctional shell, made entirely from shock-absorbing
material, offers maximum protection with minimal weight. With the inlay for newbos inserted, Reverso weighs 10.9 kg – without the inlay it even weighs in at under 10 kg (9.9 kg)
- Concord Reverso is certified in accordance with ECE044/04 and new iSize. Concord Reverso has passed the unique and by far the strictest Swedish Plus Test.
- i-Size / Height: up to 105 cm / Weight: up to 23 kg / Age: approx. 4 years
- The reboard innovation - Extremely safe, extra light: 10.9 kg with newborn inlay, only 9.9 kg without inlay
- Fulfils the new European i-Size standard and provides the highest standards of safety with minimal weight
- Newbo inlay - the seat is a fully fledged cradle for ages up to three to five months.
- Extremely easy to handle and suitable for children from birth to a height of 105 cm
- Pure user comfort - Easy adjustment of the seat size or lying position via always accessible rotating wheels
- Comfortable - Particularly large louvres in the rear seat area for optimal air circulation
- Lightweight protection frame - Maximum safety with minimal weight thanks to aluminum frames and multifunctional inner shell
- Automatic installation assistance - Cushioned foot plate with automatic adjustment to the vehicle seat
Care and instruction:
- Seat cover can be taken off and machine washable (max temperature 30º).
- Never mount the child seat in a seat with an active airbag.