Many parents turn their children to face forward much too soon. With iZi Plus the child can sit in a rear-facing position for longer. The child seat is ECE R44 04 approved and protects a rear-facing child weighing from 0-25 kg or from approx. 6 months to 5 years.
iZi Plus provides greater safety, an improved sitting/reclining position and more space for the child. With the best reclining position on the market, this child seat is also suitable for small children. The sitting angle may be adjusted to three positions. There is an approx. 10-degree difference between the highest and lowest position.
The mechanical front bumper permits simpler installation and a stronger child seat. The safety leg and the design of the child seat have been improved and there is excellent side impact protection (SIP) for the head and stomach. A stronger child seat leads to better collision test results. iZi Plus is Plus tested! The Plus Test has such strict requirements that forward facing child car seats would not be able to comply with them.
WHY CHOOSE A BELT MOUNTED CAR SEAT?
It's important that children travel rear facing as long as possible. Isofix is approved from 0-18 kg. BeSafe iZi Plus is therefor belt mounted and approved up to 25 kg.
- rear-facing installation group 0+, 1, 2: 0 – 25 kg
- The front bumper permits very tight installation of the child seat; also installed with anchoring belts
- Identical installation in front and rear seat with the car’s 3-point seat belt
- Option to increase the child’s legroom by moving the front bumper
- Rear-facing child seats provide a high level of safety. A Rear-facing child seat is five times safer than a forward-facing child seat
- High level of safety through side impact protection (EPS at the head, stomach, and thighs)
- Long service life, from 6 months to 5 years/25 kg
- Simple adjustment of the neck roll and internal harness
- Easy to fit the child in the seat. Magnets keep the internal harness out of the way
Care and instruction:
- Seat cover can be taken off and machine washable (max temperature 30º)
- Keep the child seat rear facing for as long as possible. Studies have shown that the risk for an accident to be fatal for your child is five times higher if your seat is front facing.
- Never mount the child seat in a seat with an active airbag.