ADJUSTABLE SPACE FOR YOUR CHILD
BeSafe recommends that children sit rear facing for as long as possible, preferably until they are four years old. Sitting rear facing is five times safer for children in this age group. iZi Combi X4 Isofix can be installed close to the back of the seat when the child is small – which will give you up to ten centimeters extra legroom. The adjustable Isofix arms allow the car seat to be adjusted as the child grows. The iZi Combi X4 Isofix comes with a five-point internal harness with magnets, easy installation, and adjustment, and give your child great comfort and a good resting position.
COMPACT AND SPACE SAVING INSTALLATION
The Isofix arm length can be adjusted in steps. This unique innovation from BeSafe means you can adjust the car seat the way you want to use the space in the car! iZi Combi X4 Isofix can be installed close to the back of the seat when the child is small – giving you an extra 10 centimeters legroom. Clear indicators on both Isofix arms and floor support indicates correct installation and give you as a parent increased security. iZi Combi X4 Isofix can also be fitted forward facing with belt installation. The neck support and harness can be adjusted in one simple operation to give 8 different height positions.
GREAT COMFORT FOR YOUR CHILD
BeSafe iZi Combi X4 Isofix offers one of the best sleeping positions in the market and gives your child a very comfortable journey in the car. The sleeping position can easily be adjusted in several steps during the ride which prevents the child's head falling forward.
UPDATED WITH SIP+, MADE OF TEST WINNING GENES
This autumn BeSafe is launching the updated iZi Combi X4 Isofix, which is now delivered with SIP+ and is thus made of true test winning genes. It is now essentially the same seat as the test winning iZi Kid X2 i-Size when installed rear facing, offering maximum protection, highest comfort and usability. The only difference between the two seats is that the iZi Combi X4 Isofix can also be installed forward facing, adapted for the market requirements outside of Scandinavia. BeSafe recommends that children travel rear facing for as long as possible, at least until the age of four.
- ECE R44-04 approved for rear-facing installation group 0+/1: 0 – 18 kg.
- ECE R44-04 approved for forward facing installation group 1: 9 – 18 kg.
- Installation rear-facing: Isofix
- Installation forward facing: 3-point car belt
- Double-EPS side impact protection (SIP) for the head and neck
- Head support and shoulder belts can be adjusted to their correct height with 1 operation in 8 positions
- Magnets keep the internal harness out of the way
- Adjustable to 4 sitting or sleeping positions
- Anti-rotation front brace protects your child from rear impact
- Isofix arms can be adjusted in and out in steps to give more leg room as the child gets bigger
- Integrated floor support
Care and instruction:
- Seat cover can be taken off and machine washable (max temperature 30º).
- Never mount the child seat in a seat with an active airbag.