Dinofix infant car seat is meant to be used with a separate base, to receive a complete safety system. The base can be assembled to the car by either Isofix or by the 3-point haess in the car. The Dinofix infant seat can be used in weight class 0-13kg, this is group 0+.
When Dinofix is outgrown - the child has reached the maximum limit of 13 kg - base can be used for the next car seat - Triofix that fit children from 9 to 36 kg.
Dinofix is certified in accordance with ECE044/04.
Dinofix is approved for children in the weight range 0 – 13 kg.
- This seat can be used with Isofix or with 3-point seat belt. Note that the seat will not fit in all positions in the cars listed.
- Equipped with a series of soft and comfortable pads (machine washable).
- Dinofix is compatible with all strollers of Maxi Cosy brands such as Quinny, Bugaboo, etc..
- Carrying handle allows you to carry your child safely
- Very low risk of incorrect installation, due to separate base.
Care and instruction:
- Seat cover can be taken off and machine washable (max temperature 30º).
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water.
- When fitting using Isofix, check in the car manual where the Isofix mounts are located and what kinds of Isofix child seats will fit.
- The child seat fits cars with space approved for Isofix in accordance with detailed instructions in the car’s manual, depending on the category of child seat and fixture.
- Never mount the child seat in a seat with an active airbag.
- Never use this child seat in a car seat that is not equipped with an approved 3-point belt.