BeSafe iZi Flex FIX i-Size is a high back booster for children from 100-150 cm, combining excellent safety features, high standards of comfort and flexible solutions to enable easy adjustments and installation, and space for up to three people in one row.
BeSafe welcomes the updated UN R129 car seat standard by presenting the first booster seat on the market that fully complies with the new safety requirements. The new BeSafe high-back booster seat provides significantly stronger traffic safety, by protecting the head and body. The car seat won the prestigious Kind + Jugend Innovation Award, in the ‘World of Travelling Kids’ category.
- Height range: 100 cm to 150 cm or approx: 4 to 12 years
- Winner of the prestigious Kind + Jugend Innovation Award in the ‘World of Travelling Kids’ category
- Compliant with new UN R129-02 regulations
- Pad+ designed for additional chin and chest protection
- Locked position for Isofix installation
- Side impact protection (SIP+)
- Shoulder and hip belt guider for proper position
- Headrest designed for side visibility and sleeping support
- Height adjustment to grow with the child
- Pad+ softens the seat belt for added comfort
- Reclining functionality
- The backrest can also be rotated independently to be compatible with different vehicle seats
- Integrated handle for easy carrying
- Slim – but still plenty of space
- Removable side bumpers to allow up to 3 seats in a row
- no armrests in order to avoid misuse – misplaced lap belts can lead to severe injury in the abdomen.
Care and instruction:
- Seat cover can be taken off and machine washable (max temperature 30º).
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water.
- It is important to make sure that the child seat`s waist strap is not positioned too high and pinching the child`s tummy