Best way to secure your children!
Our produsts are
+386 40 556 616
Select the country in order to see the prices (with/without VAT) correctly.
How to increase your child's car seat safety?
Here are some useful tips
you should consider before putting your child in the car seat
- Select a car seat right for your child's age and size and use it every time.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before you attempt to install the child seat.
- Never use the child car seat in the seat with an active airbag
- Make sure that seat belts are not tangled, folded and are securely fastened everywhere.
- Get the seat belt as tight as possible. Light rocking from side to side will help you.
- Keep your child in a rear facing car seat for as long as possible. Studies have shown that rear facing car seats are 5 times safer.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Justine from France has bought Minikid 2.0 .
Justine from France has bought Attachment loops .
Justine from France has bought Axkid Wedge .
Justine from France has bought Tether strap .
Justine from France has bought BeSafe Mirror .
Julie from France has bought Minikid 2.0 .
Aurore from France has bought Minikid 2.0 .
Before you go …
We want to give YOU a 4,10 EUR
discount for your order.
Use the discount code KS2510
at the checkout.
Valid until: 22.02.2019 on all online orders of 100 EURO or more.