The safety sleeping pillow for children – from approx. 18 months to 12 years.
The safety sleeping pillow SANDINI SleepFix® Kids enables relaxed and safe sleeping for children in all kinds of seats of group 1 / 2 / 3, for car seats, rear facing car seats, bicycle seats, bicycle trailers, buggies, backrests and booster seats.
- SleepFix® Kids stabilizes head and upper body and makes the child sleep more relaxed.
- Moreover it can be used as a lateral head support or a lateral seat minimizer, even when the child is awake.
- It prevents the tilting of the child’s head while sleeping and minimizes the risk of injuries in case of accidents.
- SleepFix® Kids is recommended to use from the age of approximately 18 months until 12 years.
- Two pillow parts are connected in the front of the neck with Velcro to a soft headrest.
- Due to a fixation on seat, head and torso are gently restrained and unsupported tilting forward can successfully be prevented.
SleepFix® Kids is recommended by leading safety experts, for example, German ADAC
, ADAC Motor world
and is also ranked "very good" by Eco-Test
(single test 3/2007). Moreover, the safety sleeping pillow was Award Winner
of the Eurobike Award 2010, German Design Award Nominee 2012
and German Design Award Winner 2017
for excellent product design.
Furthermore, all textiles are tested for harmful substances and have the certificate of Eco-Tex Standard 100.
In order to ensure outstanding quality, all SANDINI-products are Designed in Germany and Made in EU.
A SleepFix® Kids microfiber set includes:
- Sandini SleepFix® Kids sleeping pillow
- Pillow Side Velcros
- Instruction manual
- Practical transport and storage bag
Cleaning: pillows washable at 30°C and dryer-proof
Material: 100% polyester / Acrylat PCM capsules