The new KISS 2 (Klippan Isofix Safety System) seat is designed for rear-facing fitting only. The seat ensures maximum comfort and safety from birth to 18 kg. This means that only one seat is needed from newborn to approximatey 3-4 years.
IMPORTANT: Kiss 2 base is included in the price.
Kiss 2 is certified in accordance with ECE044/04.
The new KISS 2 suits the child from birth up to 3-4 years, or 0-18kg. It can be used rear-faced in font- or backseats.
KISS 2 child seat is supplied with separate base, that may be installed with Isofix, or conventional 2- or 3-point adult safety belt.
- Incredibly simple fitting, just click and fit using Isofix or use 2- or 3-point adult safety belt.
- The safety seat is growing up with your child. The inserts can be removed after the age 1.
- Clear markings make it easy to set your child seat at the right angle as your child grows.
- Green indicators ensuring that the Isofix base and car seat are fitted correctly.
- Three easily reclining positions for each age, ensuring maximum comfort and safety from birth
- When the baby protector is lifted out of its base and placed on the ground, it can be used as a soothing rocker.
- Built in push-handle and wheels, allowing you to transport your child for short distances in the seat.
- Five point harness
Care and instruction:
- Seat cover can be taken off and machine washable (max temperature 30º).
- Easily removable and washable belt padding and head support cushion.
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water.
- Never mount the child seat in a seat with an active airbag.
- Never use this child seat in a car seat that is not equipped with an approved 2- or 3-point belt.